- Transactions Posted on Weekends
- Transactions Around a Specified Date (Payables)
- Aging by Invoice Date (Payables)
- Creditors with Balances Greater than Approved Limit
- Transactions by User ID
- Duplicate Invoices or Payments
- Invoices without Purchase Order Numbers
- Creditors with Total Invoice Amount Greater than Approved Limit
- Creditor Transaction Summary
- Transactions Posted on Specified Dates
- Transactions Posted at Specified Times
- Duplicate Field Search (Payables)
- Transactions with Rounded Amounts
- Creditors with Net Debit Balance
- Accounts Payable
The Accounts Payable (FIN-AP) app contains a number of audit tests for the analysis of accounts payable. Besides performing standard evaluations the user can also run specific audit tests to detect issues.
Main app content:
- Generic description of the data required for analysis
- Summary by creditors
- Analyses considering the approved credit limit
- Duplicate detection
- Transactions by user
Please note: All audit tests in this application are also available in the Financial app, which additionally contains the audit for the general ledger and several subledgers.
Benefits of the Accounts Payable and Financial apps:
The Accounts Payable and Financial apps are addressed to auditors who want to increase the profitability of their audits and respond efficiently to growing regulatory requirements. An overview of the benefits:
- The applications provide users with a standard set of automatic audit tests in every year-end audit – from journal entry tests to analytical procedures. This allows the use of data analysis to be standardized and reproduced in every audit.
- Optimal integration in the audit cycle ensures that data analysis replaces conventional procedures and does not just fall under the category of “nice-to-have.”
- Reproducibility of the audits ensures uniform and high audit quality in all year-end audits.
- The audit tests are itemized in a process-oriented logical structure by audit phases.
- The apps make users independent of different accounting systems and their system-based evaluations.
- With the aid of the applications, journal entry tests required by the International Standards on Auditing (ISA 240.32 and ISA 240.A43) can be quickly and easily performed.
Contained App Items
- Audit Tests
- Generic Data Request - Accounts Payable
- Data Requests